Thursday, December 10, 2009

Love is in the air, love is you, you're like my air, can't live without you.


I don't know how to make lots of money
I can't buy you that bright yellow porsche
But I can give you the one room flat you're dreaming
Make us a place of our own
I'll sing you a song,
A song for us, and a song so you'll know
that i just can't go on without you
I don't know how to fight,
But i have knives,
So i'll draw blood tonight
with ketchup and chilli
If somebody tries hurting you
I love you :)


Exams exams exams, BTC was horribly, amazingly easy, But ELS is tmr and i'm not prepared yet, gonna wish myself lots of luck. The only thing which keeps me going is my sweetheart, she's like the pump to my heart! I love you alot, sweetest thing that ever existed in my life!
I love you! :)

No comments: